I love my life...mainly because I get to hang out with these cuties all day.
photo credit: Mary Kathryn Wimberly
I also love that my girls go to a Christ-centered school where I am actively involved in their learning process by getting to home school twice a week. And I LOVE our home days - where we can sleep in, take our time eating breakfast instead of feeling rushed; and where my pre-schoolers can (and want to!) get involved in the learning process.
All I have to do is say "time for flashcards!" and Dawson & Brady come running. I love that they want to learn - or maybe they just want to do what big sisters are doing - either way, I don't care.
They are learning!
Today, they were in earshot when I said it was time to read Annalee's history chapter, and the boys decided they wanted to hear about King James too!
They are learning!
Today, they were in earshot when I said it was time to read Annalee's history chapter, and the boys decided they wanted to hear about King James too!
One more thing...Dawson has been having a language/learning explosion for the past few months, and I love how hard he is working to memorize his ABC's and 123's. I snuck up on him "reading" his favorite book last week...if you have never read this Dr. Seuss book, I apologize that you may have no idea what he is saying. Hopefully it is still cute!

No comments:
Post a Comment